Sunday 20 July 2014

Simple stretch for your back

Lately I have found that with breast feeding and picking up toys, carrying heavy bags, getting the pram in and out of the car that my upper back and across my shoulders gets very tight and sore.
It got me thinking that while I run around all day there are others that probably sit at a desk in front of a computer that suffer from the same stiffness and soreness.

We have put together a short video for you to watch on how to stretch out your shoulders and chest area as well as a nice spinal stretch.  You can watch the video HERE.

We would love to hear what you think and if you have any other suggestions for upcoming posts and videos.

If you haven't already, pop your email address in to the 'subscribe' box on the right hand side to make sure you get us in your inbox each Monday.



Have a great Monday and the rest of the week will follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment